Courses We Offer
The Irish College of Healing & Intuition offers
Certificate & Diploma courses as follows:
- Intuitive Counselling Diploma
- Intuitive Life Coach Certificate
- Soul Path Analysis Practitioner Level 1
- Advanced Soul Path Analysis Practitioner Level 2
- Advanced Soul Path Analysis Practitioner Level 3
We also offer workshops and weekend courses in the following:
- Develop your Intuition and Psychic Abilities
- Yours Soul's Destiny
- Psychic/ Spirit Art
- Connect with your Mediumistic Self
- Introduction to Ayurveda - The Science of Life
- Introduction to Herbal Medecine
- Herbal Creams and Ointments
- Mandalas and Soul Expression
- Sound Healing
- Natural Skincare Products
Our courses are held in Ireland at various venues.
With the accreditation status of our Certificate and Diploma courses you will be eligible to obtain professional insurance to practise as a professional therapist or life coach.
Our IntuitiveCounselling Diploma course is made up of a number of modules and include;
- Introduction to Counselling & Psychotherapy Skills
- Definitions of Talk Therapy and Healing Methods
- Soul Path Analysis
- Intuitive and Psychic Development
- Holistic Life Coaching
- Personality Structure /Parts Therapy
- Energy Psychology - Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Soul Retrieval & Spirit Release
- Mindfulness for yourself and clients
- Sound Healing
- Symbology & Spirituality
- Relationship & Bereavement Counselling
- Energy Healing
- Techniques for energy clearing and enhancing
- Ayurveda Skills for Living
- Healing of Ancient Ireland and Beyond
- Business Development & Marketing
- Qualified - What Now?
The next intake for the Diploma course will be in May 2016. Starting with Soul Path Reading - this module is a standalone course and can be credited towards your Intuitive Counselling Diploma should you choose.
Full details of the application procedure, payment options and cancellation policies can be obtained by contacting our administrator Jen
or by calling Peter at 0834811796.
Each applicant will be required to undergo a brief telephone interview to assess your objectives and suitability for the course.
The course comprises 14 modules. There will be a maximum of 14 students in each class. There will be an optional spiritual retreat each year and students are encouraged to attend for its empowering, cleansing, balancing and healing benefits.
The Counselling, Life Coaching and Soul Path Analyses Courses are accredited by the Complementary Medical Association.